Clive met with residents and council officers in Middle Park in March for his latest walkabout where local residents could directly show Clive any local concerns or problems.
These are the notes from that walkabout, with some addresses removed for reasons of confidentiality. Progress on all these issues will be checked at the next walkabout. If you have any local issues you would like Clive to look into then please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle Park walkabout March 2016
1. A general complaint was made at the beginning of the walkabout concerning uneven and potentially dangerous pavements across the estate.
2, There were also some complaints that the speed humps in Middle Park Avenue were too high and were damaging cars, particularly those reinstated in Middle Park Avenue after the road was repaired between the shops and Court Road.
3. Kingsground: A resident complained that yellow lines are being installed which will reduce levels of parking for residents in his cul de sac
4. Complaints about some residents in Kingsground were leaving rubbish in front garden.
5. Hedges in Kingsground are overhanging the pavement.
6. Brambles in Kingsground are also overhanging pavement.
7. At the chicane in Kingsground, cars were parking too close and were sometimes making it difficult for buses to get through.
8. The BT phone box on corner of Queenscroft is full of smashed glass and some is still in the panes of the door.
9. Trees in Queenscroft are overhanging the pavements.