Clive met with residents and council officers in Coldharbour in February for his latest walkabout where local residents could directly show Clive any local concerns or problems.
These are the notes from that walkabout, with some addresses removed for reasons of confidentiality. Progress on all these issues will be checked at the next walkabout. If you have any local issues you would like Clive to look into then please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes taken on a walkabout on Coldharbour 12th February 2016
1. Road surface in Altash Way is in poor condition and needs resurfacing.
2. Trees need cutting on Mound to allow CCTV to monitor the Mound
3. Trees in Jason Walk - Council promised to remove them
4. Shin rails in Jason Walk – quotes are in. When will work be done?
5. The Course has been damaged by police cars
6. William Barefoot Drive – traffic-calming platforms have subsided in some locations – causing noise from lorries with trailers and passengers are complaining that buses are throwing them up out of their seats when going over them.
7. Kingsley Wood Drive – trees blocking light from lamppost opposite end of Sandling Rise.
8. Leverholme Gardens – was set for resurfacing 3 years ago but was not done due to rain but it has never been rescheduled. Residents were told to keep the road clear but it didn’t go ahead.
9. Leverholme – grass verge badly damaged by builders’ vehicles
10. Junction Wynford Way – one resident complained that the junction is dangerous where it sweeps round because vehicles do not stop
11. The Link - renew the name sign.